- Thermostats with fixed or adjustable settings
- Semi-automatic defrosting thermostats
- Constant differential thermostats
- Adjustable single pole thermostats
- Available in both SPST and SPDT switch configurations
- Universal mounting an a compact design
Our supplier is one of the very few companies that produce bimetallic thermostats with special technical parameters such as wide range of temperature limits, high precision, low contact resistance and tight hysteresis. We hold three world patents and our in-house pioneering R&D department is ensuring the ongoing growth and realization of new projects.
Advantages of choosing bimetallic thermostats
High precision – (up to 1%)
Low contact resistance - (≤5mΩ) Tight hysteresis
Wide range of temperature limits: -45°C to +425°C
Intention to find solutions to the specific needs of the clients
The Quality Management System of the company is certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 International Standard. Our suppliers products are certified in accordance to the requirements of VDE, CSA (Canada & USA), Rostest and other certification institutions.